Combining data visualization and customer experience into one post makes this my fave 'review' post of the season.
Information graphics have become a popular communication medium for a wide variety topics. While many of the most popular infographics focus on technological and social trends, there were several customer-centric illustrations this year that evoked important discussions and furthered the customer experience movement.
This post gathers seven of the most popular (and by popular, I mean most discussed) customer infographics from the past year. While the data and assumptions are questionable in some, there’s no doubt they all contributed to the customer service and experience landscape of 2010.
1. Customer Service Best Practices
2. Online Retailers’ $44 Billion Customer Experience Problem
3. What Is Good Customer Service?
4. The Value of an Existing Customer
5. Customer Service Statistics
6. Fastest Ways to Lose Customers
7. The Evolution of Social CRM